Becoming a Full or Associate member of Intercargo brings many advantages:
- Participate in the drafting of Dry Bulk and Industry strategy
- Be part of an organisation dedicated to quality and safety, with a proven better-than-average performance in port State control issues;
- Be part of the Round Tables’s effort in creating a “United Front of Shipping”
- Meet fellow Members at twice a year meetings in both Asia and Europe. Also, an opportunity for Associate Members to advertise their services in the Hard Copy Bulletin, sent to most of the world’s 1200 Bulk Carrier companies.
- Use the output of Intercargo's Technical (CASTEC) and Executive Committees;
- Receive gratis copies of Intercargo publications, including the Benchmarking Report
- Take advantage of members area information services on this website
The Intercargo membership categories are :-
- Full - Any company which owns, operates or manages dry bulk shipping or
- Associate - Any company which provides goods or services to the dry cargo shipping industry.
To join Intercargo, members must agree to the conditions of membership laid out in the Intercargo Members Charter. Membership fees are explained below.
An annual subscription fee is payable as follows. Members agreed at the October 2012 London meeting to impose a nil % fee increase in 2013 so the rates remain the same as per 2012, namely :-
- Full Members (GBP per year) : 1-5 ships £4,150 then £380 per ship up to a maximum of 50 ships or £21,000
- Associate Members (GBP per year) : £1,045
Ratecard : To calculate the fees for any given number of ships or the rate for new members joining after the start of the membership year on 1 January, click here
Please fill out the form applicable to the type of membership you require and submit to us on line. Alternatively, if you have any questions or queries concerning membership, please email us at