The fifth session of the IMO Sub-Committee On Carriage Of Cargoes And Containers (CCC 5) met between 10 and 14 September and was followed by the 30th meeting of the IMO Editorial & Technical Group (E&T 30) which met from 17 to 21 September.
The key topic, for INTERCARGO Members, that was discussed at both meetings was:
- Agenda Item 5 – Amendments to the IMSBC Code and Supplements, which included discussions on;
- Ammonium Nitrate Based Fertilizer (non-hazardous)
- Amendments to the definition of Group A Cargoes
- Corrosivity Testing of Cargoes
- New individual cargo schedules
- Draft Amendment 05-19 /Consolidated version of the IMSBC Code