INTERCARGO was represented in two sessions of the International Delphi Economic Forum VII ( https://delphiforum.gr/) held April 6-9.
John Platsidakis, Honorary Chairman of INTERCARGO, participated in a roundtable discussion in the session “GREEK SHIPPING IN THE FUTURE: 2030-2040” together with distinguished owners and executives of the Greek shipping community:
- Thanasis Martinos, Managing Director, Eastern Mediterranean Maritime Limited
- Ioanna Procopiou, Managing Director, Prominence Maritime S.A., Greece
- Semiramis Paliou, CEO, Diana Shipping Inc., Greece
- Prof. Giannis Theotokas, Professor, Department of Maritime Studies, University of Piraeus, Greece
- George Karageorgiou, CEO, Olympic Shipping and Management S.A., Greece
You may watch full discussion at this link: https://vimeo.com/697086115
Emmanuel Vergetis, INTERCARGO liaison in Greece / Consultant, presented “The case of Methanol as bunkers of the future” at the “BUNKERS OF THE FUTURE” session together with Class Societies representatives presenting on various alternative fuels.
- George Plevrakis, Vice President of Global Sustainability, ABS, Greece
- Yannis Kokarakis, Technology & Business Development Director, SE Europe, Black Sea Region & Adriatic Zone, Bureau Veritas Marine
- Leonidas Karistios, DNV Regional Business Development Manager & Gas Segment Director
The presentation can be downloaded below and the video can be viewed in the same link as above.