INTERCARGO is a supporting organisation of the Hellenic American Maritime Forum on 29-30 May 2019 at the Megaron Athens.
This is the inaugural Hellenic American Maritime Forum, organized by SAFETY4SEA and SHIPPINGInsight, and is scheduled as a 2-day event on 29-30 May 2019 at the Megaron Athens. The scope of this event is to present a safe, smart, green, optimized and innovative approach to ensure a sustainable shipping industry, expected to attract a target group of approx. 500-700 senior shipping executives and operators / 250-300 organizations.
Shipping 2020 and beyond – The Emperor’s New Clothes?
- Conference Day 1 – 29 May 2019 [ 13:00 – 21:00 ] at Megaron Athens
The Future of Sustainable Shipping with keynotes from high level stakeholders & panel discussions
- Conference Day 2 – 30 May 2019 [ 08:00 – 20:00 ] at Megaron Athens
Safe, green, smart, optimizing & Innovative proposals for shipping with panel presentation & discussion on the following issues:
- Sulphur 2020 options and alternatives: implementation and new challenges
- 2023- GHG reduction strategy- goals and reality
- Safety, Smart & Environmental Regulatory Developments (IMO, EU, US)
- HR management, STCW, ILO MLC, Training & Development
- Loss Prevention, Risk & Security management
- E-navigation, Cyber Security, Big Data, Smart applications
- Fuel Options, Air Emissions, Energy E ciency
- Ballast Water Management
- Experience Transfer & Best Practices beyond compliance
For more information and to register please click here.