16 March 2018, 99 City Road Conference Centre, London
Sailors’ Society is hosting the Society’s “Wellness at Sea 2018 Conference” (WASC) on 16 March 2018 in London. We believe that the Conference will be of interest to ship owners, ship managers and all those concerned with the recruitment and retention of crews.
Following the success of the inaugural Wellness at Sea Conference in Singapore in January 2017, the 2018 agenda will address crew wellness and how this impacts on the health of the ship – and ultimately the health of the ship owner’s balance sheet.
Representatives of INTERCARGO members will be offered a 10% discount on the attendance fee. We will be pleased to assist your registration.
The Wellness at Sea Conference 2018 agenda will:
- feature presentations from industry and academic experts,
- explore all aspects of crew wellness,
- highlight how ship operations impact on crew morale and retention (including digital communications, ship safety and cyber awareness),
- feature live polls, breakout discussions and a panel debate, and
- offer networking opportunities with other industry leaders.
You would find the full program at https://sailorssocietywasc.org/#schedule.
Should you require any additional information please let us know and we will endeavour to reply promptly.