Dear Members of INTERCARGO,
We are pleased to invite you to the 8th International Symposium and Maritime Exhibition on Ship Operations, Management and Economics (SOME) 2023 organized under the Auspice of INTERCARGO.
The Symposium has been taking place for over 15 years, is now scheduled to take place in Athens, at the Eugenides Foundation Conference Center Auditorium on Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th of March 2023.
Attached you may see the full Symposium agenda and press release with details of the 31 Peer-Reviewed Papers of SOME 2023 cover the following topics:
- Emission Control, CII Compliance
- Decarbonization, Alternative Fuels
- Digital Twins, Performance Optimization
- Ship Resistance & Propulsion for Green Shipping
- Ship Propulsion, Autonomous Shipping
- Ship Design and Engineering
- Marine Pollution
- Data Science, Real-time Monitoring
SOME 2023 will be hosted Free of Charge for all, both members and non-members of SNAME, and is committed to providing Maritime Professionals and Students with continuous opportunities to develop their knowledge, stay up-to-date on international engineering and operational development, and interact with marine industry key stakeholders.
- For SNAME members, please RSVP your place through the SNAME online registration page.
- For non SNAME members, please RSVP your place through the following event link.