Dear Members of INTERCARGO,
Taking place in 5 weeks’ time on 5 December in London, UK, Liquefaction of Bulk Cargoes Seminar, run by Lloyd’s Maritime Academy and part of Global Marine Casualties Week is this year’s most in-depth, deep dive into the theory and practicalities of cargo liquefaction.
As a member of Intercargo you are eligible to receive 20% off all bookings and if you book before this Friday an additional £100 discount will be applied.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the threat by examining the science of liquefaction
- Discover the implications of the Global Bauxite Working Group’s crucial findings
- Hear an update on the current situation in the Philippines and Indonesia
- Learn how to advise client and members on risk, liability and claims
- Gain expert operational know-how from ports on compliance and testing
- Attend one of the final opportunities this year to boost your CPD points and elevate your professional status
Hear cutting-edge insights from our expert panel featuring:
- Luc Thorel, Director of Research, Iffstar
- Susan Gouvernec, Professor of Offshore Geotechnical Engineering, University of Southampton, UK
- Teresa Cunningham, Claims Executive, GARD
- Petar Modev, Head of Ship Inspections, Thomas Miller
- Darryl Kennard, Partner, Thomas Cooper
- Aime Harrison, Head of Forensic Investigations UK, “Post incident investigation” – EFI Global
Part of Global Marine Casualties Week:
More than 200 maritime professionals will gather at Global Marine Casualties Week this (4-6) December where attendees will benefit from a week’s worth of content, networking and professional insights from 5 events over three days! View more.
Attend just for the full day of Liquefaction or as part of Global Marine Casualties Week.
Want to book?
Simply quote ‘FKT3594IC’ at the checkout or book via this link.
Plus, remember an additional £100 can be saved on all bookings confirmed before this Friday (1 November 2019) in addition to the exclusive 20% Intercargo discount.
If you have any questions about attending, please contact below: