Members may have good reasons to assign different scores to each of the 10 dominating PSC regimes, based on the experiences of their fleet and their teams of superintendents in office. Here are some points to assist members in fine tuning those scores, as well as identifying issues for us collectively to deal with from different angles.
This 5-page circular on Benchmarking PSC Regimes , as enclosed herewith, has the following contents for reference:
1) List of dominating PSC regimes
2) Corruption, self-discipline measures and transparency
3) Inspections and detention of bulk carriers in 2016
4) Ship targeting systems and performance indicators
5) Sharing of inspection data
6) Measures to Harmonize PSC Activities and Procedures Worldwide
Click below to download the circular after logging on to the Members Area.