Ongoing reporting & surveys:
- Terminal Reporting – find the form attached or please see here
- Safe Loading/Unloading at Anchorage (please see here )
- Crew injury frequency and lost time (please see here – or contact our Association’s Marine-Quality Manager Paul Markides at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Bunker sampling survey (please see here or contact our Association’s Technical Manager Ed Wroe at email@example.com )
- Other experience sharing (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org ), such as:
– Bulk carrier incidents such as grounding, collision/allision etc – see here
– Stowaway incidents – see here
– Onboard training
- Past Surveys:
You may refer to past surveys below:
– Fuel Quality Survey – see here
– Ballast Water Operational Survey: please see here.
-Important topics for our Association in 2020: please see here.
-Important topics for our Association in 2019: please see here.
-Bunkers’ Sulphur Cap from 2020: please see here
-Important topics for our Association in 2018: please see here