(for Full Members only)
- Terminal Reporting – find the form attached or see here
- Safe Loading/Unloading at Anchorage (see here )
- Global Sulphur Cap Survey (see here)
- Crew injury frequency and lost time (see here – or contact our Marine-Quality Manager Paul Markides at email@example.com
- Other experience sharing (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org ), such as:
– Bulk carrier incidents such as grounding, collision/allision etc – see here
– Stowaway incidents – see here
– Onboard training
- Full Members’ Online Surveys:
–Important topics for our Association in 2020: please see here.
You may refer to the results of past surveys below:
-Important topics for our Association in 2019: please see here.
-Bunkers’ Sulphur Cap from 2020: please see here
-Important topics for our Association in 2018: please see here