Dear Members of INTERCARGO,
With July already behind us, it is time to review:
Membership; Upcoming semi-annual INTERCARGO meetings; Meetings & other events;
Upcoming presentation; Publications-papers; Members’ Reporting & Surveys;
Regular Circulars; Technical/Operational/other circulars;
Other Secretariat updates.
In more detail:
New members in July:
– CMB NV / BOCIMAR INTERNATIONAL NV
Our updated Membership stats:
– Full members – we count 135 Full Members and 71 Associate Members
– Registered ships – we count #2,115 ships (with a total tonnage of 198 mil. dwt)
(i.e. about 20% basis numbers and about 24% basis dwt of the global dry bulk carrier fleet,
see membership evolution here)
Also our LinkedIn followers are up >60% (follow us here)!
Upcoming semi-annual INTERCARGO meetings in London (1-2 October 2018)
– Details: Venue, events & accommodation offers – please see here.
– Executive Committee: The Preliminary Agenda will be circulated this week.
– Annual General Meeting: with Chairman/Vice-Chairmen Elections – please see the relevant Notice here.